Stephanie is originally from Vienna, Austria. After having successfully completed the Master program for German at UGA in 2019, she completed the MAT program for World Language Education in 2021. She has now joined the German faculty at UGA as a full-time instructor.
She is interested in Middle High German, especially the literature of that period. Hagen von Tronje is her favorite figure of that time. Stephanie also has an interest in women's Holocaust memoirs and their use of the German language, if applicable.
- MAT in World Language Education from the University of Georgia - 2021
- MA in German from the University of Georgia - 2019
- B.A. in English Lit from the University of Vienna - 2015
Other Relevant Academic Information
- 2020-2021 Graduate School Excellence in Teaching Award - nominated
- Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award from the Office of Instruction- awarded 2019
- Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award from the Germanic and Slavic Department - awarded 2019